CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 31, 2010

Homemade

My obsession with photographing K is finally becoming a problem. I'm not organized enough. I have her 1st two months perfectly documented. The rest are scattered everywhere. None of them are printed. None of them burned onto CD's. I am committing the summer to finding a solution to this. And yes, it will take me all summer because that's how long it will take to save the money to print them all.

Speaking of documenting. I decided I hate photo books. I have four of them. I also have a semi-finished homemade scrapbook of Chris and I, and it's way more personal. I also hate that I've decided this because it means so much more work for me.


On an up-note. I saved every 'baby' card I received from the baby shower/hospital and I fully intend on using all the cute little baby decor on them for scrapbooking. This ought to save me a good chunk of $! I'm also thinking of cutting out some of the notes people wrote in them for her and using them as "sayings" instead of printing off quotes from the Internet.

All this talk of scrapbooking is making me antsy! ..Time for a trip to the dollar store for supplies! And Flower Factory... And Archivers.

Is there any way I could possibly get paid for being a Mom?

I should have saved all my ice cream truck money for this...

0 comments: